Artichoke S.r.l. (hereinafter, " Artichoke ") provides the following information in compliance with articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (or General Data Protection Regulation , hereinafter " GDPR ") and subsequent national adaptation legislation (hereinafter referred to, together with the GDPR, as " Applicable Privacy Law "), putting them in available to all users who use the Artichoke web site (hereinafter the " Site "), visitable at the address https: //www.artichokebags. com. During the consultation of the Site, information relating to users may be collected, which constitute personal data pursuant to the Privacy Applicable Law. < br /> The information is provided exclusively for the aforementioned site, and does not concern any other sites that can be reached by the user through the link present on the same.
The Data Controller of the user's data is Artichoke Srl, with registered office in via Piave, n. 25 / G, 33170, Pordenone (PN). info @ artichokebags. com Tel. +39 0434532418
Types of data processed
Personal data acquired automatically when visiting the Site em>
- Browsing data. Artichoke automatically collects data on the device (pc, tablet, span > mobile phone or other mobile device) and the connection used by the user, including, for example, the IP address, date and time of access, information on span > hardware and software , information on events concerning the device, unique identifiers, crash , and the pages viewed by the user before or after using the Site.
This data is collected even if the user did not log in into the account created on the Site, or, however, even if the user did not create any account on the Site.
- Data on the use of the Site. Artichoke collects information on the ways in which the user has used the Site, including, for example, the pages of the Site or other content displayed, the searches made, the third-party applications on the Site that are used by the user (for example, the map and other features of < span> Google Maps present in the " contacts " section) and the links em> to other sites and applications on which the user has clicked.
Personal data provided directly by the user
- Data necessary for the use of the account created on the Site, and to make purchases on the Site em>
- Data provided for the registration of the account . When the user registers on the Site by creating a account , Artichoke collects the information required for the creation of the account , i.e. address e-mail , name, surname, address, postcode, city, country and telephone number (for individuals), company name and VAT number (for companies) and shipping address.
- Data connected to the user account . Artichoke collects a series of information related to the ways in which the user uses his account (for example, adding items to the cart or to whishlist ).
- Transaction data. Artichoke collects information relating to transactions that the user makes on the Site , including all data provided for the registration of the account , as well as the payment instruments used, the date and time of payment, the amounts paid and other details relating to the transaction. This information is necessary for the regular and adequate execution of the contract stipulated between Artichoke and the user, and to allow the latter to finalize their purchases made on the Site.
- Data relating to shipments . Artichoke collects information about the shipments of products purchased by the user on the Site, such as the user's billing address, the user's-buyer address and order numbers.
- Data provided through requests for information via e-mail . Self